BENEFITS OF CHECK UP
In Modern Medicine, the aim is to ensure that the person remains healthy by taking necessary measures before the disease emerges. Because after the emergence of the disease, both the treatment becomes more expensive, and the health is now impaired once.
Early and accurate diagnosis of coronary artery diseases, cancer, hypertension and many other diseases which are diseases of our age are of great importance both in terms of life and quality. In addition, early diagnosis and regular treatment are important in diseases such as hypertension and diabetes, which also damage vital organs such as brain, heart and kidneys, without any symptoms and no complaints.
WHO WANT TO CHECK UP AND APPLY WHEN FREQUENCY
It is recommended that the check-up, in other words, the general health check, should be carried out regularly, at least once a year, to all persons who have no complaints or illness. According to the familial risk factors (Cancer, Coronary Artery disease, etc.), the recommended application time may vary.
It is not recommended to use for research purposes in pregnant women and patients with existing health problems.
What to do before CHECK UP
- If you are pregnant or if you are in doubt, please report before you start.
- Bring the results of previous tests and other tests.
- Please indicate regularly that you are taking medicines and any vitamins and minerals.
- Make sure you get hungry on the day and time of the appointment. You should stay hungry for at least 10 hours and not smoke.
- Do not consume gas-making foods the day before the Check-Up. Do not drink carbonated, cola and alcoholic beverages.
- Stop taking iron and other vitamin pills at least 2 days in advance.
- For women, it is recommended that the check-up day is not during the menstruation period.
- Coming to your appointment with comfortable clothing will facilitate your physical activities.